Why Do I Need A Website?
Having a website is as important and necessary as having a phone number. It enables your business to reach potential clients 24 hours a day!
Websites are affordable and cost effective and may cost less than a one-time print ad. For example, you can reduce phone call inquiries by listing your business hours.
Does your competition have a website? Now you can differentiate your business, product or service from your competition.
So, what's the goal of your website?
- To inform?
- To build a community?
- To gain valuable market research?
- To reduce support and customer service costs?
- To reach a broad audience with a message?
- To find sales leads?
- To conduct e-commerce?
- To gain advertising revenue?
- To brand your company?
- To build trust?
- To reduce printing and mailing costs?
What Do I Want My Website To Do?
- Tell a story, describe your business or give information to your visitors.
- Tell a story and collect information for a study or marketing information.
- Sell a product or service on-line.
- Communicate and publish information on specific or variable subjects.
- Act as a portal to other similar or related websites.
- Create a blog to publish ideas, thoughts and opinions on the internet.
- Do you want to sell advertisements to other organizations or business on your site?
- Do you have a number of dealers that you would like to list for your products?
- Should you consider the devise your customers will be viewing your site on?